The philosophy behind our pricing is to be simple and straight-forward. A number of factors helped us determine the right price for our services and products; and they include the following:
1) Consistency, Style and Quality – As you look through our work, you’ll see consistency in a style of photography and post production that is unique to Miami Elite Photography.
2) Our Service - At any point in the process, before, during, and after the wedding, you’ll have a point of contact with us. Having us here to help you scheduling your engagement photo sessions, experience opinion on how to plan your day, and answer any other questions. We ensure that we’ll always get back to you quickly and we’ll always be available.
2) Post Production - All of our images are professionally edited as part of our post production. Our style of editing is applied to all images for optimum photo quality.
3) No Gimmicks or Hidden Costs - Our packages contain a varying amount of Services, Albums, Enlargements, and hours of coverage. However, in every package, we include the image DVD of full-resolution, fully-post produced JPEGS. We’re not here to upsell on products after the wedding or throw in hidden costs. Our services for hire will be fully state on our contract.
4) Equipment - We’re using top-of-the-line photography and cinematography equipment, we’re not just showing up with a camera and a couple lenses, but instead, we’re equipped with the lighting equipment necessary to make the most out of any scene. There are times that our equipment cases include upwards of $50,000. A camera is not enough to create beautiful imagery.
5) Backups - All images are backed up on site, taken into the studio and backed up twice and uploaded to an off site backup location once they're finalized.
6) Qualified Second Shooters - We’ve review applicants to find the right people to work with us. Besides looking through their portfolios and equipment listings, each of our second shooters go through extensive training with our studio, both on the job and with internal workshops. Most of our shooters have been with us for multiple years.
All of these factors have helped us determine our pricing. Our average wedding photography package varies and can be customized to fit ALL budgets; from 2 hours ceremony coverage all the way up to full day coverages (including prep/getting ready, ceremony, formalities, reception and much more). All packages can be customized to fit your needs. Contact us for pricing 786-300-1106.